New Partnership between the Streeton Centre and Business SA
The Stretton Centre, a key contributor to the Playford Alive community and Town Centre has announced a new partnership with Business SA to further support local businesses and help our community reach its full potential.
Under the ‘Playford Business Growth Program’, businesses with up to 100 staff who can demonstrate a plan to grow will be eligible to apply for a fully-subsidised Business SA Membership – including the benefit of access to key advisory services.
- for the first time, Business SA’s Business Accelerator Program will take place onsite at the City of Playford’s Stretton Centre
- two start-up businesses will also be supported via 12 months of workshop and mentoring programs – with announcements to come later in the year.
Who is eligible for a complimentary membership?
All City of Playford-based businesses with up to 100 staff, who are not already members, are eligible to apply for a Business SA Membership.
These memberships will be offered to:
- businesses who can demonstrate a plan/intent to grow
- are prepared to attend complimentary onsite training
Valued at $795, each membership includes:
- A complimentary $200 training voucher
- Unlimited access to the Business Advice Hotline
- Access to an online marketplace to sell your products and services
- A complimentary 60-Minute International Trade Consult
- Invitations to free or discounted events and webinars
- + more
Find out more about the (1) Business Accelerator Program and apply for a (2) complimentary membership.