Playford Alive town park
The Town Park is Playford Alive’s heart and meeting place.
Playford Alive Town Park is located in the Town Centre — close to community, retail and educational facilities — on the corner of Peachey Road and The Parkway, north of Curtis Road. The Town Park is behind the new Stretton Centre, which is also home to a Playford Library service.
The Town Park was designed collaboratively with our local community in 2013 through an award-winning community engagement process.
On 14 June 2015, we celebrated the grand opening of the Town Park as a community.
Come and explore your new Playford Alive Town Park.
Water play area at the Playford Alive Town Park.
The water will be on every day 10am – 7pm during daylight savings from 5 October 2019 to 5 April 2020.
Please direct any enquiries to the City of Playford (Council) on 8256 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Contemplative Garden
B. Playground (4–10 years)
C. Waterplay (all ages)
D. Playground (0–4 years)
E. Entry plaza
F. Amphitheatre with stage
G. BMX/skate zone/youth plaza
H. Sustainability display garden
I. Community picnic facilities
J. Stretton Centre / Library
All day, every day. Bring…
- your bike, board or scooter and ride the skate bowl
- a towel and enjoy the waterplay area
- a blanket and relax on the lush lawns
- your family and enjoy a BBQ or picnic in the sheltered areas
- your Zen and relax in the contemplative garden
- your friends and play in the two playgrounds
- a ball and shoot some hoops
- your sense of adventure and explore Playford Alive’s new Town Park.