Playford Alive Town Park
The Town Park is Playford Alive’s heart and meeting place.
Playford Alive Town Park is located in the Town Centre — close to community, retail and educational facilities — on the corner of Peachey Road and The Parkway, north of Curtis Road. The Town Park is behind the new Stretton Centre, which is also home to a Playford Library service.
The Town Park was designed collaboratively with our local community in 2013 through an award-winning community engagement process.
On 14 June 2015, we celebrated the grand opening of the Town Park as a community.
Come and explore your new Playford Alive Town Park.
Water play area at the Playford Alive Town Park is now open.
The waterplay feature will run throughout the remainder of daylight saving until 3 April 2022.
Please direct any enquiries to the City of Playford (Council) on 8256 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Contemplative Garden
B. Playground (4–10 years)
C. Waterplay (all ages)
D. Playground (0–4 years)
E. Entry plaza
F. Amphitheatre with stage
G. BMX/skate zone/youth plaza
H. Sustainability display garden
I. Community picnic facilities
J. Stretton Centre / Library
All day, every day. Bring…
- your bike, board or scooter and ride the skate bowl
- a towel and enjoy the waterplay area
- a blanket and relax on the lush lawns
- your family and enjoy a BBQ or picnic in the sheltered areas
- your Zen and relax in the contemplative garden
- your friends and play in the two playgrounds
- a ball and shoot some hoops
- your sense of adventure and explore Playford Alive’s new Town Park.